Buy The Herbalist Of Asia Organic Serpentine Serpentina
This helps diabetics control or lower their blood sugar levels. It is also known for its antibiotic properties, making it effective against infections. When we had a cough or a cold, we took this herbal plant for this reason. There is a slew of other advantages to this bitter plant, including:
– an analgesic
– helps to reduce swelling
– has a significant impact on the prevention of diarrhea and other bacterial infections
– aids in the prevention of parasite infection and multiplication in the blood
– removes toxins from the liver and protects the liver and gall bladder
– lowers fever
– preventing blood clots Aids in the prevention of heart attacks.
– stops the spread of viruses, including HIV (further studies are being made)
– opposes libertarians
– cancer fighter (or, more accurately, cancer killer)
– safeguards the heart muscles
– stimulates the production of bile
– cleanses the body, particularly the bloodstream
– mucus in the respiratory system is released
– helps to prevent diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels.
– boosts the immune system
– kills worms in the intestine
It can be used against:
✔coughs, ✔headaches, ✔edema, ✔earache, ✔pain conditions,✔ inflammation and ✔muscular pain, ✔arthritis,✔ rheumatism, ✔fibro myalgia, ✔multiple sclerosis,✔ depression,✔ diarrhea, ✔dysentery, ✔cholera, ✔candida,✔ lupus, ✔diabetes, ✔piles, ✔fevers,✔ fatigue, ✔hepatitis,✔ herpes, ✔leprosy, ✔loss of appetite, ✔swollen lymph nodes and other ✔lymphatic conditions, ✔jaundice, ✔dyspepsia, ✔dermatitis, ✔eczema,✔ burns,
DIRECTIONS: Take 2 Capsules before, every meal or as directed by your physician
CONTAINS: No artifial colors, Flavors, or Preservatives; No wheat, Glutein, Milk Eggs Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soy, Crustacean Shellfish or Fish
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Cellulose, Modified Cellulose, Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid ( Vegetable Source ), Magnesium Strearate ( Vegetables Source )
STORAGE: Keep Tightly closed in a dry place. Do not expose to heat and cold.
There are no reviews yet.