The Herbalist Of Asia Organic Mangostene 500mg 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) is an exotic, tropical fruit with a slightly sweet and sour flavor.
It’s originally from Southeast Asia but can be found in various tropical regions around the world.
The fruit is sometimes referred to as purple mangosteen because of the deep purple color its rind develops when ripe. In contrast, the juicy inner flesh is bright white.
Though mangosteen is a relatively obscure fruit, it shouldn’t be overlooked, as it may offer many health benefits due to its rich supply of nutrients, fiber, and unique antioxidants.
Mangosteen provides a variety of essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber while being low in calories. These nutrients are important for maintaining many functions in your body.
Mangosteen contains vitamins with antioxidant capacity, as well as a unique class of antioxidant compounds known as xanthones.
Mangosteen’s Health Benefits:
- Highly Nutritious.
- Supports Blood Sugar Control.
- a rich source of Xanthones that inhibit growth of cancer cells & helps reverse the effects of diseases.
- Protects your heart & prevents stroke
- Helps regulate blood pressure, heart rate, and blood sugar levels.
- Prevents cataracts by increasing blood flow to the eyes.
- Relieves pain, anti-inflammatory
- Promotes healthy skin and healthy weight loss.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Stearate ( Vegetable Source )
PRECAUTION: For adult use only. Consult your physician before using this and any product if you are pregnant or nursing.
DIRECTIONS: Take 1 or 2 Capsules before, every meal or as directed by your physician
STORAGE: Keep Tightly closed in a dry place. Do not expose to heat and cold.