Buy Tatioactive Whitening 24K GOLD Collection and Anti Aging Set
24k Gold Collection Premium Edition
-Tatioactive Tatiomax GOLD Anti Aging Soap
-Glutathione w/ Collagen Facial Cream
-5 in 1 Whitening Cream
-Sunblock Cream 80SPF
-24k Gold Rejuvenating Serum
-24k Gold Botox Cream
-Glutathione & Collagen Body Lotion
Tatio Active Dx 24k Gold Collection Premium Edition
The use of gold for skin treatment has become increasingly fashionable in recent years. However, Japanese, Romans, and Egyptians have known and used gold in skincare products for various skin treatments from ancient times. Let’s take a look at the top ten skin-care benefits of gold.
Benefits of Gold for Skin Care:
1. Wrinkles, Fine Lines, and Spots Can Be Reduced: Every woman’s dream is to have clear skin free of wrinkles and spots. The skin’s basal cells are activated by gold, which increases the skin’s suppleness. As a result, wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and marks on the skin will be reduced, and you will appear younger.
2. Gold’s ions assist stimulate your body’s cells, neurons, and veins. As a result, blood circulation is improved. This will boost the metabolism of skin cells and waste secretion. Gold can aid in the stimulation of cells and the maintenance of healthy skin.
3. Skin Premature Aging Can Be Prevented: Skin dryness can cause to premature aging. The use of gold can assist to minimize skin dryness and increase metabolic rate. Premature aging of the skin would be avoided as a result of this.
4. Gold can lighten the complexion: As we recall from history, one of Cleopatra’s beauty regimens was the application of gold. Every night, Cleopatra applied a gold mask to her face to improve her complexion and keep her skin looking young, glowing, and beautiful.
5. Collagen Depletion Is Reduced: Collagen is a protein that your body produces naturally to keep you flexible. It’s what gives you flawless skin and lustrous hair. Collagen levels in the body begin to deplete around the age of 25, which is when you begin to notice changes in your skin. The depletion of collagen in your skin cells can be slowed using gold skin care.
6. Sun Damage Is Treatable: We are all concerned about our skin being tanned in the sun. When exposed to sunlight, melanin, or black pigment, is produced in the skin, which causes tanning. The use of gold can suppress the formation of melanin in the body.
7. Allergies Can Be Treated: Egyptians believed that gold possessed medicinal properties that could aid in the treatment of a variety of ailments. Gold’s antioxidant qualities aid in increased blood circulation, resulting in a reduction in acne and other skin allergies.
8. Inflammation can be treated using gold, which is thought to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities, allowing oxygen to enter the skin for cell renewal. This aids in the treatment of ulcers and other inflammatory skin conditions. It’s also said to be good for skin rejuvenation.
9. Skin’s Elasticity Can Be Increased: When skin’s elasticity is lost or reduced, it tends to sag. The use of gold can help to minimize elastin degradation and restore tissue suppleness. This will keep the skin from sagging even further. Gold increases the skin’s elasticity, making it firmer and more toned.
10. Glowing Skin: Because gold improves blood circulation, it aids in hydrating and maintaining the skin’s moisture level. The microscopic gold particles sink into the skin, giving it a rich glow. This results in skin that is healthy, fresh, and beautiful.
Gold not only provides gorgeous, radiant, and youthful skin, but it also has numerous health benefits. It enhances blood circulation, reduces collagen depletion, boosts skin elasticity, lightens the skin’s complexion, stimulates the cells that make the skin firm, and prevents premature aging, wrinkles, and tanning. In conclusion, gold is gold. To believe the incredible gold skin care advantages, you must try it.
Imported and Distributed By: Tatiomax Pharma Corp.Japan Formula Since 2008