Tatioactive Whitening 24K GOLD Collection and Anti Aging Set
24k Gold Collection Premium Edition
-Tatioactive Tatiomax GOLD Anti Aging Soap
-Glutathione w/ Collagen Facial Cream
-5 in 1 Whitening Cream
-Sunblock Cream 80SPF
-24k Gold Rejuvenating Serum
-24k Gold Botox Cream
-Glutathione & Collagen Body Lotion
Tatio Active Dx 24k Gold Collection Premium Edition
Using gold for skin care has become popular nowadays. However, the use of gold in skin care products for various skin treatments was very well known and used by Japanese, Romans, and Egyptians since early times. Let us look at the top 10 benefits of gold for skin care.
Benefits of Gold for Skin Care:
1. Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Spots Can Be Reduced: To have a clear skin, free from wrinkles & spots is every woman’s ultimate desire. Gold can activate the basal cells of the skin, which increases the elasticity of the skin. It thus reduces wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and marks on the skin, and will make you look younger.
2. Stimulates The Skin Cells: The ions present in gold helps in stimulating the cells, nerves, and veins in your body. This leads to improved blood circulation. This will increase the metabolism of skin cells and secretion of the waste. Gold can help to stimulate the cells and have a healthy skin.
3. Premature Aging Of The Skin Can Be Prevented: Dryness of skin can lead to its premature aging. Use of gold can reduce the dryness of skin and helps in increasing the metabolic rate. This would prevent the skin from premature aging.
4. Gold Can Lighten The Complexion: As we recollect history, it was rumored that one of the beauty regimes that Cleopatra followed was the use of gold. Cleopatra used a gold mask every night to enhance her complexion and keep her skin youthful, glowing and beautiful.
5. Collagen Depletion Is Slowed Down: Collagen is naturally produced in your body which keeps the body flexible. It is responsible for giving smooth skin and shining hair. The collagen level in the body starts depleting from the age of 25 and this is when you notice the changes on your skin. Skin care with gold can slow down the depletion of collagen level in your skin cells.
6. Sun Damage Can Be Treated: We all are very concerned for our skin getting tanned under the sun. Production of melanin or black pigment in the skin is responsible for tanning of the skin when exposed to sunlight. The production of melanin in the body can be reduced with the use of gold.
7. Allergies Can Be Treated: Egyptians believed that gold has medicinal properties that can help in healing a few diseases. The antioxidant properties present in gold helps in increasing blood circulation which leads to a reduction in acne and other skin allergies.
8. Inflammation Can Be Treated: Gold is said to have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammation properties that help oxygen to enter into the skin for renewal of the cells. This helps in treating ulcer and other inflammatory disorders of the skin. It is also known to rejuvenate your skin.
9. Elasticity Of The Skin Can Be Increased: Skin tends to sag when its elasticity decreases or is completely lost. Use of gold can reduce the breakdown of elastin and restore the elasticity of the tissues. This will further prevent the skin from sagging. Gold increases the elasticity of the skin, thus making it firm and toned.
10. Glowing Skin: Gold helps in improving the blood circulation, hence it helps hydrate and maintain the skin’s moisture level. The small particles of gold get absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow. This makes the skin healthy, fresh and radiant.
Gold not only gives a beautiful, glowing and youthful skin but is also beneficial in many ways. It slows down the collagen depletion, increases skin’s elasticity, lightens the skin’s complexion, stimulates the cells making the skin firm, improves blood circulation and prevents premature aging, wrinkles, tanning etc. To sum up, gold is gold. You will have to try it to believe the amazing gold skin care benefits.
Imported and Distributed By: Tatiomax Pharma Corp.Japan Formula Since 2008