Buy Senju NEW MyTear CL Japan Eye Drops 15ml MODERATE Coolness
- Moisturize with cool sensation while wearing contact lenses
This drug is safe to use with any type of contact lens (soft, hard, rigid gas permeable, disposable, frequent replacement).
People who do not wear contact lenses can utilize it.
This eye drop has a gentle cooling feeling.
It helps those who have contact lenses that give them a foreign body sensation or who have dry eyes.
As a nutritional constituent, it contains glucose. Tears include glucose, an energy source that aids in the metabolic processes of the eyes and relieves fatigued eyes.
Eye drop that is slightly viscous, transparent, and colorless.
Who should seek consultation
- 1. The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson* before using this medicine:
- (1) Persons under treatment by a physician
(2) Persons who have had allergies to medicines or something
(3) Persons who have suffered from the following symptom: Severe eye pain
(4) Persons diagnosed with the following condition: Glaucoma
- 2. Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after using this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area Symptoms Skin Rashes, redness, itching Eye Hyperemia, itching, swelling, irritation
- 3. Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson in the following cases. Take this leaflet with you.
- (1) If there is no improvement in your blurred vision.
(2) If you wear hard contact lenses and experience increased amount of discharge such as eye mucus and the lenses become clouded.
(3) If there is no improvement in your symptoms after using this medicine for about 2 weeks.
|INDICATIONS||Foreign-body feeling by contact lenses (soft or hard contact lenses), prevention of dry-eyes, eyestrain, blurred vision (eye mucus)|
|DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS||Apply 2 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times a day.
<Precautions regarding dosage and directions>
- Inactive ingredients
- Boric acid, disodium edetate hydrate, polysorbate 80, l-menthol, chlorhexidine gluconate, sodium borate, hydroxyethyl cellulose
- PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- (1) Store the bottle well closed in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight. Do not leave the drug in an area where the temperature may rise (especially in cars or near heating appliances).
(2) Keep out of children’s reach.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine to another container to avoid incorrect usage or loss of quality.
(4) Do not put anything else in the bottle.
(5) Do not give the drug to anyone else.
(6) This medicine should not be used once it has passed its expiration date. Once the inside bag has been opened, use this drug as soon as possible, even if it is past the expiration date.
(7) Ingredients in the medical solution can crystalize and adhere themselves on the tip depending on storage circumstances.