Buy Senju NEW MyTear CL Japan Eye Drops 15ml MILD Coolness
- Moisturizing the eye while wearing contact lenses
- This medicine can be used while wearing all types of contact lenses (soft, hard, rigid gas permeable, disposable, frequent replacement).
- Can be used by persons who do not wear contact lenses.
- This is an eye drop with mild sensation.
- It is beneficial in persons who experience foreign body feeling by contact lenses or dryness of eyes.
- Contains glucose as the nutrient ingredient. Glucose, the source of energy, is contained in tears as well;it promotes metabolic processes of the eyes and soothes tired eyes.
- Slightly viscous, clear, and colorless eye drop
Who should seek consultation
- 1. The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson* before using this medicine:
- (1) Persons under treatment by a physician
(2) Persons who have had allergies to medicines or something
(3) Persons who have suffered from the following symptom: Severe eye pain
(4) Persons diagnosed with the following condition: Glaucoma
- 2. Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after using this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area Symptoms Skin Rashes, redness, itching Eye Hyperemia, itching, swelling, irritation
- 3. Stop using this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson in the following cases. Take this leaflet with you.
- (1) If there is no improvement in your blurred vision.
(2) If you wear hard contact lenses and experience increased amount of discharge such as eye mucus and the lenses become clouded.
(3) If there is no improvement in your symptoms after using this medicine for about 2 weeks.
|INDICATIONS||Foreign-body feeling by contact lenses (soft or hard contact lenses), prevention of dry-eyes, eyestrain, blurred vision (eye mucus)|
|DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS||Apply 2 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times a day.
<Precautions regarding dosage and directions>
- Inactive ingredients
- Boric acid, disodium edetate hydrate, polysorbate 80, chlorhexidine gluconate, sodium borate, hydroxyethyl cellulose
- PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- (1) Keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Do not leave the medicine where the temperature might become high (especially in cars or near heating appliances).
(2) Keep out of the reach of children.
(3) To prevent improper use or loss of quality, do not transfer the medicine to another container.
(4) Do not transfer other things to the bottle.
(5) Do not share the medicine with others.
(6) Do not use this medicine after the expiration date. Even before the expiration date, use this medicine as soon as possible once the inner pouch is opened.
(7) Depending on the conditions of storage, ingredients of the medical solution can be crystalized and attached around the tip of the bottle or inside the cap. In such a case, wipe lightly with clean gauze before use.
There are no reviews yet.