Buy Relumins Spa – Glycolic Max Soap
Glycolic Acid of AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) is a naturally derived fruit acid found in sugar cane. It helps encourage gently peeling by exfoliating the surface layer of skin cells, thus revealing new, smoother and softer skin cells.
– Each bar is 135g
– Removes cellular build-up and residue caused by pollution with excessive oils.
– Helps to brighten skin faster by exfoliating
– Reduces acne pimples and prevents comedones
– Glycolic acid to rejuvenate and beautify the skin
– Makes greasy skin less oily
It is an exfoliating (make-up residue exfoliating), hydrating, and anti-aging soap that aids in the removal of dead skin. Smoother skin and a more youthful appearance would follow with regular use.
Glycolic acid in Relumins Advance White Glycolic Max Soap gently pulls away excess oils and helps to clear acne and blocked pores.
All skin types are recommended. If your skin becomes irritated, cut back on your use.
How To Use
Wet skin and gently lather face and body. Rinse thoroughly. Test skin prior to use. Discontinue use if redness, itchiness, or irritation occurs.