Buy Relumins Oral Glutathione with Placenta Max strength 60 capsules
– There are 60 capsules in each container.
– L-Glutathione 800mg for optimum skin lightening
– Numerous clinical trials have shown that it is both safe and effective.
– Relumins is 5X more powerful than Ivory Caps and more than twice as powerful as Gluta-C oral whitening product.
– L-Glutathione Booster: 100mg Alpha Lipoic Acid, which has been demonstrated to naturally support high Glutathione levels in the body.
– 100 mg of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), which has been demonstrated to replenish intracellular glutathione levels.
– Rose Hips (100mg), which help to reduce skin discoloration and speed up the healing process. They’re high in antioxidants and hydrating fatty acids. When the skin has been injured by the sun or other environmental factors, rose hips encourage it to regenerate.
– Placental protein extract (100mg)
– Placental protein improves skin elasticity and hydration while also stimulating cell regeneration for a more youthful appearance. It also noticeably lowers and fights wrinkles and fine lines, which are unpleasant symptoms of skin aging.
– Placental Protein is a well-known cosmetics ingredient for its excellent skin-whitening properties, which are influenced by the activity of tyrosinase, a melanin component. It is, in fact, Japan’s most popular and frequently used skin whitening chemical.
Relumins L-Glutathione complex is the most advanced oral Glutathione and placenta formula available. It is the most effective oral skin whitener available and has numerous other health benefits.
Competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA’s ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.It is the master anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals that causes skin damages. It also contributes to good liver function.
Is a well-known cosmetics ingredient for its excellent skin-whitening properties, which include influencing the activity of tyrosinase, a melanin component. It is, in fact, Japan’s most popular and frequently used skin whitening chemical. It’s found in a variety of topical products, vitamins, and even fillers and injectibles. It influences the action of tyrosinase to aggressively inhibit melanin production and whiten the skin’s tone. It nourishes the skin, whitens it, rejuvenates it, and transforms it more quickly.
Placenta growth factors, bio-active cytokines, antibodies, amino acids, glycosaminoglycans, nucleic acids, vitamins, and minerals are among the more than 128 different compounds found. Mammalian placentas are intuitively consumed by mammals. For thousands of years, humans have used placenta in medicines and treatments. Hippocrates, considered as the Father of Medicine, employed placenta for therapeutic purposes in ancient Greece. The possibility of using placenta for therapeutic purposes has long been recognized by ancient Asian countries. Traditional medicines employ placenta extracts to nourish the blood, strengthen the internal organs, and relieve stress. Placenta extract is also used in anti-aging products.
Other Health Benefits
Clinically, it’s been used to treat degenerative brain and liver illnesses, such as Parkinson’s.
In the eyes and the cardio-vascular system, cellular protective actions are present.
Allergies. Glutathione, particularly cysteine, increases non-specific immune responses in the body, resulting in the production of more T4 white blood cells. They also aid in the protection of the lungs.
Increases endurance and overall well-being.
How To Use
1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with dinner or as advised by your physician.
Indications: As with all supplements pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
Glutathione has cellular protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.
got my orders 1 day only! thank you H&B and Relumins!