Relumins Oral Glutathione with Placenta Max strength 60 capsules
– Each bottle contains 60 capsules
– 800mg L-Glutathione for maximum skin whitening
– Proven safe and effective in numerous clinical studies
– Relumins is 5X more effective than Ivory Caps & more than twice as effective as Gluta-C oral whitening formula
– L-Glutathione booster, 100mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid which has Been shown to naturally support high levels of Glutathione in the body.
– 100mg of Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbic Acid, which has been shown to restore intracellular glutathione.
– 100mg of Rose Hips, which fight skin pigmentation and speed up the healing process. They are rich in moisturizing fatty acids and powerful antioxidants. Rose hips push the skin to regenerate when it has been damaged by the sun and other environmental elements.
– 100mg of placental protein extract
– Placental protein enhances skin’s elasticity and moisture and stimulates cell renewal to revitalize the skin. It also visibly reduces and fights the unsightly signs of skin aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
– Placental Protein is a highly-recognized cosmetics ingredient due to its exemplary skin-whitening property that actively influences the activity of tyrosinase, a component of melanin. In fact, it is the most popular and widely used skin whitening agent in Japan.
Relumins L-Glutathione complex is the most advanced oral Glutathione and placenta formula available. It is the most effective oral skin whitener available and has numerous other health benefits.
Competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA’s ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.It is the master anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals that causes skin damages. It also contributes to good liver function.
Is a highly-recognized cosmetics ingredient due to its exemplary skin-whitening property that actively influences the activity of tyrosinase, a component of melanin. In fact, it is the most popular and widely used skin whitening agent in Japan. It is commonly infused in topical products, supplements and even in fillers or injectibles. It actively controls melanin production to whiten skins complexion thru influencing the activity of tyrosinase. It provides more nutrition to the skin, whiten skin, rejuvenate and transforms it faster.
Placenta contains more than 128 diffrent molecules including growth factors, bio-active cytokines, antibodies, amino acids, glycosaminoglycans, nucleic acids, vitamins, minerals. Mammals consume their own placentas instinctively. Humans have been using placenta in medicines and treatments for thousands of years. In ancient greece Hippocrates, known as the Father of Medicine, used placenta for therapeutic purposes. Ancient asian countries have historically recognized placenta’s possible use for therapeutic purposes. Placenta extracts are infused in traditional medicines for nourishing the blood, strengthening the internal organs and mitigating stress. Placenta extract is also valued as an anti-aging ingredient.
Other Health Benefits
Has been used clinically to treat degenerative brain & liver diseases including Parkinsons.
Cellular protective effects in the eyes, and cardio-vascular system.
Allergies. Glutathione, especially cysteine, improves the body’s non-specific immune responses, producing more T4 white blood cells. They also help to protect the lungs.
Can increase endurance & well being.
How To Use
1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with dinner or as advised by your physician.
Indications: As with all supplements pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
Glutathione has cellular protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.