Buy Relumins Herbal Under-Eye Serum
Refresh your under-eye area with this blend of Brazilian herbs, aloe vera and algae extract! These clinically proven ingredients will leave you looking lively by relieving your “dark circles”.
– 10ml Bottle with Dropper Head
– Clinically validated botanicals such as Brazilian Ginseng, Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides), and Madonna Lily are included in this one-of-a-kind combination.
– In as little as 28 days, brighten dark circles caused by blood flow blockage.
– Herbal combination improves microcirculation and reduces oxidant and inflammatory elements that obstruct drainage in the under-eye area, increasing blood cell turnover.
– Aloe vera and algae extract gently soothe and repair skin.
– Penetrates the skin’s surface deeply for optimal effects
At the University of Campinas in Brazil, our blend of Brazilian Ginseng, Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides), and Madonna Lily extracts were investigated clinically and in vitro. After 28 days of twice-daily use of the blend, the clinical arm of the trial showed a considerable reduction in dark circles. In addition, the in-vitro investigation revealed antioxidant characteristics as well as the potential to block inflammatory mediator release.
Puffiness and dark circles under the eyes are caused by postinflammatory hemodynamic congestion, a condition in which inflammation impairs circulation under the eyes, causing blood flow to stagnate. This produces a build-up of fluids and hemoglobin chromophores, resulting in a dark tint and puffiness. These herbs can prevent this process from happening by decreasing inflammatory mediators and boosting circulation, which actually promotes the diffusion of these compounds OUT of the under-eye region.
By suppressing PIH, dermal and subdermal lightening whiten dark eyelids and under-eye circles (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation). Antioxidants also help to maintain the glutathione cycle and slow the synthesis of melanin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) hydrates skin, delivers age-defying vitamins and antioxidants, and may relieve inflammation. Porphyridium Cruentum Extract is derived from red algae and contains omega-3 fatty acids and polysaccharides that protect and improve the appearance of the skin.
How To Use
Massage one drop gently on the skin under each eye.
There are no reviews yet.