Buy Relumins All Day Lotion
This amazing new formula is designed to hydrate skin and help you achieve a healthy even glow. The first whitening, hydrating & anti-aging body lotion to combine Placental Protein and TA Stem Cell so skin not only feels and looks younger and healthier, it actually is.
– 300ml (10.14 fl oz) Bottle
– Pharmaceutical-grade formula for professionals.
– TA Stem Cells Stimulate Collagen for Younger, Firmer Skin
– Placental proteins have been shown to aid in the rejuvenation of weary, damaged skin.
– Arbutin derived from plants is the safest and most efficient skin lightener.
– As skin lightens, it softens, making you feel confident and seductive.
– Kojic Acid, Acetyl Tyrosine, Pacificos VAP, Arbutin, Glutathione, Saxifraga, Scutellaria, Peony Extract, Clair Blanche Brightening Complex It is the most powerful natural whitening compound available for uniform whitening.
– Argan Oil for softer, smoother skin
The active components are encased in a light lotion base that hydrates and absorbs deeply into the skin, where they can stimulate healthy skin healing, break down dark pigments, and inhibit new pigment production.
TA Stem Cell Extract is a neutraceutical standard produced in Japan with the objective of minimizing the appearance of skin aging. Clinical studies of approval, as well as actual benefits and outcomes, are required.
Relumins is committed to providing you with safe and effective products that will assist you in achieving your personal best beauty outcomes using innovative natural solutions.
How To Use
Apply liberally all over the body, ideally after shower or bath on damp skin for best skin softening and sealing in moisture. Best used after Relumins Stem Cell Soap.
SAFETY: Before use, perform a SPOT TEST to test for sensitivity as follows: Lather the soap up and apply to the intended area of use for up to one 30 seconds. If rash, burning or inflammation occur, immediately remove the product from the skin and discontinue all further use.
NOTE: All skin whitening products should be used in conjunction with sunscreen.