Buy Relumins Advance White Intensive Skin Repair Set With Titanium Derma Roller & Serum
Fine lines, light wrinkles, open pores, pigmentation marks, acne scars, mild ice pick scars, and face rejuvenation are all treated with 0.75mm.
Mild Wrinkles, Deep Acne Scars, Surgery Scars, Chicken Pox Scars, Ice Pick Scars, and Strong Black Heads – 1.00mm
Hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, shallow scars, deep indentation scars (acne), and stretch marks are all treated with 1.5mm and 2.00mm.
– Make Indented Acne Scars, Wrinkles, and Lines Less Visible
– Rebuild Collagen and Lighten Acne Scar Hyperpigmentation
– Even and correct skin tone for younger, healthier skin
– Get rid of dark spots caused by acne scars and sun damage.
– Pharmaceutical-grade formulas for professionals.
– TA Stem Cells Stimulate Collagen for Younger, Firmer Skin
– Placental proteins have been shown to aid in the rejuvenation of tired, damaged skin.
– Arbutin derived from plants is the safest and most effective skin lightener.
– As skin lightens, it softens, making you feel confident and sexy.
HOW TO APPLY:
– Apply Relumins Intensive Repair Serum to the affected area.
Apply a small amount to the face and neck and massage gently until fully absorbed.
On a weekly basis:
-Roll the device back and forth four times in four directions using the roller with light pressure. The treatment should not be painful or necessitate the use of blood. You’ll get used to how much pressure you can apply without making yourself uncomfortable.
Keep in mind:
-If you have active acne, avoid using the Derma Roller. Before beginning treatment, make sure all acne breakouts are gone.
-Clean the Derma Roller with hot water and alcohol before each treatment.
-Every 6 to 8 months, the Derma Roller should be replaced.
It is not recommended that all of the products in the set be started at the same time. To ensure that your skin is not sensitive, start with one product at a time. Reduce the amount of time the product is left on the skin if skin sensitivity occurs. If skin sensitivity persists, stop using it.