Buy Relumins 1400mg IV Glutathione with Complete materials for IV
This is the most advanced Glutathione formula available today. It combines high dose glutathione and vitamin C. Relumins is the #1 choice of spas and skin clinics around the world.
– Glutathione for Skin Whitening has Been Shown To Be Safe and Effective in Numerous Clinical Studies
– Contains 900mg of L-Glutathione per vial, more than any other Sterile Formula
– Contains 500mg of Vitamin C Which Has Been shown to aid whitening and naturally Firm and rejuvenate Skin
– RELUMINS ADVANCED by Relumins Labs, USA is the Most Sought After Brand of Glutathione
– Proven safe and effective in numerous clinical studies
Competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA’s ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.It is the master anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals that causes skin damages. It also contributes to good liver function.
Other Health Benefits
Has been used clinically to treat degenerative brain & liver diseases including Parkinsons. It has also exhibited cellular protective effects in the eyes, and cardio-vascular system. It has also been shown to increase exercise endurance & overall well being.
How To Use
Please stress that Relumins does not advocate self-injection and that placing an IV line is a task for a medical professional only.
• Mix the Vitamin C/Saline Solution (5ml) with the Glutathione Powder.
• Draw out ¼ of the solution (approx. 1.25ml) and drip it under the tongue
• Keep it there as long as possible (up to 10 minutes)
• Swallow the remainder
• Repeat morning and evening for 2 days
• Wait 1 to 2 days and begin again
• Take 1 Glutathione Booster Capsule Daily
• Treatment results are evaluated every 3 months
• Transition to maintenance once desired skin tone is reached
Maintenance Protocol Oral Glutathione:
• Daily Oral administration of 800mg Glutathione with boosters
As with all supplements pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
Glutathione has cellular protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.
There are no reviews yet.