Buy Puritans Pride Lutein 20mg with Zeaxanthin 30 Softgels
- FDA-approved, FDA CPR # FR-142073
- Optimum nutrition for your eyes
- Aids in the maintenance of good vision
- Protects against macular degeneration and other eye diseases.
- Antioxidant-rich, which aids in the fight against free radicals
Lutein 20 mg with Zeaxanthin 60 softgels by Puritan’s Pride
- Lutein is one of the greatest health supplements for better vision and eye care.
- It is an antioxidant that helps improve and retain vision. It is commonly referred to as the eye vitamin.
- Aids in the prevention of eye problems such as macular degeneration.
- Ocular fatigue, glare, and light sensitivity are reduced, and eye tissue is strengthened.
The eyes, like other parts of the body, are susceptible to time’s stresses.and,and, Lutein aids vision in low-contrast circumstances, which is critical for night driving. Lutein Lutigold is the major carotenoid present in the macula, which is the center part of the retina. It helps to maintain eye health. Fruits, vegetables, marigolds, and other plants contain carotenoids, which are fat-soluble antioxidants.
FDA Registration Number: FR-142073
For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you are allergic to daisy-like flowers. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
There are no reviews yet.