Buy Puritans Pride Dandelion Root 520mg 100 Capsules
Product details of Puritan’s Pride Dandelion Root 520mg 100 capsules Set of 2 Bottles
TRADITIONALLY USED TO SUPPORT FLUID BALANCE**
Though the root is the most regularly utilized part of the Dandelion, the leaves are frequently used fresh in salads or lightly steeped to produce tea. Dandelion Root (taraxacum officinale) contains 520 mg each capsule.
- Pure milled herb powder is contained in Puritan Pride’s preservative-free gelatin capsules.
- Natural Whole Herb products from Puritan’s Pride use ground plant pieces to deliver the natural components found in nature.
- Supports fluid balance, bone health, liver cleansing, and the treatment of diabetes and skin diseases.
- Antioxidant-rich and fiber-rich, it aids in the prevention of urinary tract infections.
- Each package contains 100 capsules with 520mg of Dandelion Root per serving.
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Dandelion||520 mg *|
|(Taraxacum officinale) (root)|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Directions: For adults, take one (1) capsule once or twice daily, preferably with meals. Capsules may be opened and prepared as a tea.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Silicate.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you are allergic to ragweed or daisy-like flowers. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.