• A premium ampoule with Propolis and Myrrh Oil that helps to improve the elasticity and vitality of the skin.
• It has antibacterial properties that claim to lessen the appearance of warts and help heal pimples and wounds.
-Pimple scars/dark spots
Benefits of Myrrh on Skin:
• Myrrh can aid in the maintenance of healthy skin. It can aid in the healing of chapped or cracked skin. It’s often used as a scent and as a hydrating ingredient in skincare products. It was utilized by the ancient Egyptians to keep their skin young and healthy.
Benefits of Propolis on Skin:
• Propolis is claimed to speed up wound healing because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities.
• reduces the appearance of cold sores.
• reduce the severity of minor abrasions
According to the website Bee Pollen Buzz, it may help to smooth out skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
• It may aid in the prevention of blemishes
• Propolis, as a natural sealer, may aid in the retention of moisture in the skin, resulting in a more radiant and healthy complexion.
• Propolis is mild on the skin, and it can even help with redness reduction.
*Acne can cause this redness, as Propolis is said to be good for people who have mild to moderate acne.