Eyelash growth medium to use:
1. Paint in the roots of the lashes like the lash line as droplets on the eyelash brush. Pay attention to this (as long as the brush is a little bit moist, but do not have drops, drop state)
2. Use the first week only once in the evening, and other eyes to adapt and then sooner or later each time, and then sooner or later each time!
3. Refrain from rubbing your lower eyelashes.
1. The eyes were crimson because of the lack of blood circulation.
2. Because so many people don’t like eyelashes, it’s easier to protect them when the skin on the lower eyelids is thin.
3. It’s easy to stay in the lead until the end of the long hair in the eyes if you’re unconscious. When mascara is applied to the eyelashes, it will do the same role on the lower lashes.)
4. The exterior liner should be wiped, not rubbed (inner liner easily rubbed into the unconscious circumstances cause redness )
5. Make a note of how much mascara you used and how much you didn’t paint into your eyes. If you don’t, your eyes may be a little red the next day, but that’s okay.
How long is Mascara effective?
Painted a bottle every night, then you can use almost two months or so, sooner or later painted once, you can use about one and a half!
Usually about a month effective, fast absorption of people, two weeks to be effective it! A bottle that runs out basic will bear fruit, rarely bear fruit! ! 2 bottles run better!
Active ingredient: bimatoprost; inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, dibasic acid, citric acid, and water.
An active amino acid protein called bimatoprost has a structure similar to that of a prostaglandin molecule. Prostaglandins, a derivative of fatty acids called [PROSTAGLANDINF2ALPHA (PGF2A), can be used to combine a receiver, which is dispersed in the hair and hair follicle development and growth.
The effect of mascara, stimulates the growth of latent hair follicles, extends the growing season, improves eyelash growth, and reduces eyelash loss.
Improving eyelash growth cycle by injecting more energy into insufficient or insufficient eyelashes; also, by increasing the number of newborn eyelashes, causing them to become more twisted, longer, thicker, and black!