Moisturizing elements from snail mucus help to rehydrate and moisturize dry skin.
Skin that is not sticky and is easy to absorb
Skin is nourished with allantoin, hyaluronic acid, and other skin-care components.
There are a lot of different functions and methods to use them.
To ensure product hygiene, employ a small droplet design that is simple to use.
water, glycerol, glycerol polymethacrylate, propylene glycol, allantoin,
sodium hyaluronate, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, snail mucus
1. Take 3-4 drops of serum and evenly distribute it on your face every morning after toning your skin.
Massage the pulp gently with your middle and ring fingers until it is completely absorbed.
2. It’s possible to boost the effect by mixing serum with cream or lotion.
3. It’s recommended to combine serum with BB cream or liquid foundation to achieve a more natural look.
4. Spritz a few drops on your face mask.
5. Inattention to one’s physique, make a body lotion using a few drops of it.