COSRX AHA 7 WHITEHEAD POWER LIQUID
Formulated with 7% Glycolic Acid(AHA), AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid gently exfoliates skin and helps reveal a radiant even-toned complexion.
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid(AHA) that gently exfoliates and moisturizes skin. Other properties contained in this liquid are vitamins, and natural moisturizing ingredients that can refine without stimulating the skin. Using this helps to improve the appearance of the skin by looking it healthier and more vital. It is gentle enough on irritated and sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, soak a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the liquid over the skin, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
1. To get the best results, combine COSRX’s chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad.
2. The product’s first use may cause temporary skin irritation.
3. Begin by applying the product once a week, then increase to two to three times a week once the skin has adjusted.
4. On days while you’re using AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, avoid using products with strong concentrations of AHA, BHA, retinol, or vitamin C.
5. Although there is no artificial fragrance added to the product, it may have an aroma due to its unique constituents.
Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan
75 percent Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water
7 percent Glycolic Acid (AHA)
Only for external use.
Do not use on skin that is injured or broken.
If a rash develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep this product away from your eyes when using it. To get rid of it, rinse it with water.
Keep out of children’s reach.
If the product is swallowed, seek medical attention immediately or contact a Poison Control Center.v