Sustain moisture every day and all day long!
Mildly acidic pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 Good Morning Gel Cleanser pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 : similar to skin’s natural pH level
Contain tea-tree oil : control oily skin, shrink pore size
Contain natural BHA : refine skin texture
Gel type : smooth and skin friendly
HOW DO I USE IT?
Apply a tiny amount of Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser to moist skin and gently massage it in.
Rinse well with lukewarm water.
Continue with your skin care routine after patting your face dry.
WHY choose Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser?
The pH of human skin is naturally around 5. This slightly acidic climate is great for skin health.
Don’t be deceived by appearances! Even after a wonderful wash day the night before, merely washing with water in the morning is not acceptable!
While you sleep, your skin creates dead skin and sebum. Mildly acidic cleanser gently eliminates wastes while keeping skin nourished throughout the day.
Make your skin environment healthy and defend your skin barrier with Low pH Cleanser.
Strongly recommended to use our cleanser if you have following concerns
1. Even minor tension can aggravate me (Ugh, my skin is a mess!)
2. After washing, it feels stretched (too harsh!)
3. In the afternoon, it becomes extremely dry (My skin is so dehydrated..)
4. Skin that is flaky (almost like fallen leaves)
5. Due to a routine appointment to a skin clinic (Which cleanser should I use after the therapy?) I’m looking for a safe product.
6. Feels uneasy using common cleaners on the market (This is excruciating!)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA